Call for entries 2012
The Call for Entries for the 3rd edition of the Festival cinéma et droits humains is now open. It showcases short-films with a distinctive human rights theme. The Festival cinéma et droits humains takes place in Paris in October 2012 for one week.
- Short-films addressing the issue of Human Rights should be submitted.
- Maximum running time: 20 min
- Films completed after: 01 January 2009
- Country of production: worldwide
- Genres accepted: all (fiction, documentary, animation, etc.)
- Registration fees: none
- The films will be received in their original language. French subtitles are required if its language is other than French. In the case where no French subtitles are available, English subtitles are allowed.
The complete rules and regulations can be found here.
Selected films will be shown during the Festival cinéma et droits humains, which will take place in Paris in October 2012. Each screening will be followed by discussions with the filmmakers and Human Rights specialists on issues represented in the films.
All the films selected will compete to three prizes of the Festival cinéma et droits humains. The Grand Prize and Special Prize for human rights are awarded by an independent jury composed of personalities from the world of cinema experts and human rights. The Audience Award is awarded by the audience at the screening of the short films.
The call for entries is now closed. Thank you for all submissions!
For further information, please contact the festival organization.